Friday 25 September 2009

Sweet!


Once again this year I am participating in the Lort Smith Animal Hospital fundraising campaign "Party for Strays."

Lort Smith Animal Hospital helps over 100,000 animals every year.

Their campaign 'Party for Strays' helps to create awareness in the community and raises significant funds to save the lives of animals in dire need of medical treatment and loving homes.


The lovely Leigh and Laura over at That's Noice blog wrote a post about my little party cupcake charms I am selling to raise money for Lort Smith.


They describe their blog as an Aussie-centric blog full of things considered awesome,

and I agree. They show and discuss lots of great items from toe socks to cupcakes and I am so honoured to be mentioned on their wonderful blog. Thanks ladies.


My cupcake charms can be purchased here.

They are only $20 each. 100% of sales goes to Lort Smith and postage is FREE!


It's for such a great cause so head on over, purchase a cupcake charm and Party for their lives!


x Narelle

No comments: