(click image to make bigger)
In August, 19th to 23rd Madeit attended the Sydney Stitches & Craft Show.
Bec organised a booth & displayed a range of beautiful handmade products picked from crafters that have stores on the Madeit website.
I was lucky enough to have my daisy studs chosen to be displayed alongside all of the other talented people that were accepted.
The Stitches & Craft show is Australia's longest-running craft show, it had:
- Craft Bars: where you could learn a new project in under 30 minutes
- Reconstruction Zones: Where you could take a garment and re-fashion it on the spot
- Handmade Nation: watch a film about the DIY craft and design movement in the US
- Studios: presented by craft retailers
- Fashion Parades: Wardrobe Refashion & Burdastyle
- Inspiration: Lots of pop up displays around the show for you to be inspired by
Phew, I would have had a ball!
Some of the fab things on the Madeit stall were:
In the yellow box the Little Babushka Doll - Little Wise Owl
In the pink box the Little Blue Shoes - LoveBird
In the red box the Daisy Studs - Narelle
In the blue box the Madeit Recipe-zine edition 1 - Madeit
So click on the links & get shopping!
A big 'Thank you' to Bec for doing such a wonderful job on getting Madeit out there & for the amazing opportunity it gives all the talented crafters/artists around Australia.