Monday 12 January 2009

More front page love!


Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around of late, not only did the New Year bring celebrations, fireworks, and New Year resolutions, for me it brought a nasty bacterial infection. Hoorah!

It has taken me a week to pull myself back together, but here I am ready to go.

The picture above is of my 'children's charms' that I custom make, it was advertised on the front page of the "Made-it" website. They are a small sterling charm with up to three children's names, birth dates and design symbols on them.
They can also be made for anniversaries, weddings, pet tags, etc.

I will be adding these to my Necklace/pendant section by the end of the week-end along with a few other items. By the end of the month my goal is to have my shop looking pretty full with lots of goodies.

Also for international buyers I have recently opened an 'Etsy' store and will have some pieces in there very shortly.

That's it from me for now, see you soon.

x Narelle

No comments: