Wednesday 11 August 2010

Everyone loves Fairy Floss!

On the 3rd of October a NEW market called 'Fairy Floss Markets' will be launched in Melbourne, Box Hill.

Fairy Floss Markets is a handmade babies and children’s market where you will find divine products that are handmade, hand designed and unique.

I have been accepted into the first 3 markets and am super excited.
I will be launching my *NEW* baby & children's jewellery range at this market & can't wait.

The quality of the products that will be available is amazing, so many talented designer/makers.

I have been featured as a Tuesday's Hidden Treasure this week, so pop on by the Fairy Floss Market's blog & have a look at some of the wonderful items that will be available.

x Narelle

2 comments:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

I'll be there too, I look forward to meeting you and seeing your new range.

Narelle said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet you either.
I hope our stalls are near each other!