Saturday 1 January 2011

Welcome 2011!

I apologise for being a very slack blogger of late.
The last couple of months have been so hectic, but truly amazing.

I actually found it rather sad to say goodbye to 2010 last night, because I really did have an amazing year & I know it's going to be hard to top.

I travelled overseas twice, I got a range of my pieces in a gorgeous handmade store, took part in some big markets, friends & family had babies & I enjoyed a fabulous Christmas with my loved ones.

I am blessed.

I have a lot of ideas and plans that I have been working on for a while now and this year they will all hopefully come into fruition.

I am aiming to Blog a lot more, now that I have dropped some hours at my job, I will be able to get to bed at normal times for most days of the week.
So I will blog in bed of a night - nice!

Well, that's it for now.
Have a fabulous 2011 & I appreciate all the support & comments from everyone & look forward to sharing another year together.

x Narelle

7 comments:

Lulu froufrou said...

Happy 2011 - hope it brings everything your after this year xx

Gillian said...

Happy New Year to you Narelle :)

littlecherryhill said...

I hope this year DOES top 2010 for you!!!!

Unknown said...

★ Happy New Year ! ★
May all your dreams come true!

Kim said...

Hi Narelle, just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award, head over to my blog www.kjpdesigns@blogspot.com to find out how to except the award.

ZippyZippy said...

wow, that is a big year to top!
Hope it's all going great so far :)

Narelle said...

Thanks everyone! ❤
I hope 2011 is a great year for you all too.