Sunday 5 April 2009

Missing In Action!


Long time, no post!

Okay, so please don't think of me as a slacker. I have actually been very busy creating away at my bench/computer.

The good news is..............I got into Chelsea Craft Market. Yippee.
However, as four other jewellers also applied I was asked if I could make other products as well so that my booth will have a diverse range of goods.

For the past few weeks I have been brainstorming and managed to come up with a small range of wares that aren't jewellery, but use metal-smithing & resin skills.
Hopefully I have come up with some winning ideas.

I have finished my samples and this week will be full storm ahead with making the products along with all the packaging that will be needed.
I will post my progress as I go & promise not to disappear again!

x Narelle

No comments: