Wednesday 25 February 2009

Button swap


To raise spirits, Samm over at the 'Made-it' forum decided to put together a button swap in which you:

1. Had to create two crafts using buttons
2. Had to choose 30 buttons from your own stash

and send them off to your recipient.

The above pictures are what I came up with to send to my person, who ended up being Samm.

For my first craft piece I found a button that I thought would look nice as a pendant. I cut off the shank on the back of the button and made a bezel setting for it, set the button and hung it from a 1.5mm s/silver cable chain.

I didn't want to use my usual packaging so for my second craft piece I made a cute little lined pouch and decorated it with buttons.

Samm said she loved both gifts and started wearing the necklace as soon as she opened it. Yay!

x Narelle 

No comments: